BEC - Keys to Written Communications
BEC is the only section with written communications. You could be asked to explain a concept, analyze a ratio, or analyze business decisions. Aside from understanding the concept, your grammar is evaluated - as is your tone and format. This guide walks you through not only how to answer the question but how to do so in a real business setting.
This guide includes:
- How to write a great memo, even if you don't know the topic
- 7 important things you must do on written communications
- A memo template to help you prepare your response
- Small tips that can add up to easy points on the exam
- How to present your analysis like a professional
I'm also inviting you to my private CPA Exam Accountability Group to help you along your CPA journey.